The whole world is a series of miracles, but we’re so used to them that we call them everyday things. – Hans Christian Anderson
1. It was 44 deg. and cloudy with wet streets this morning when I got up. By mid-afternoon, it had clawed it’s way up to 48 deg. More of the same forecast for the evening and night.
2. 6th Day of Christmas – the Gift of Celebrating
3. All the washing, drying, folding, and hanging up of the laundry is done!
4. We have new equipment in the Wellness Center, and I got an orientation today from my Personal Trainer. It’s (hopefully) going to make me work hard, and give my weight loss a kick in the butt.
5. Gazebo Group tonight. It will be fun to hear about everyone’s holiday celebrations and their intentions for 2020.
How about you? What made you happy today?