The whole world is a series of miracles, but we’re so used to them that we call them everyday things. – Hans Christian Anderson
1. It was 42 deg. with rain showers when I got up. The showers and the temperature remained the same throughout the day, but they’re forecasting that it will get up to 48 deg. before midnight.
2. 9th Day of Christmas – the Gift of New Hope
3. I fixed ham, sweet potatoes, and roasted brussels sprouts for lunch today. Big Al had made some mince tarts this week, and there was mince left over, so I glazed the ham with that. Very tasty.
4. Worked out at the Wellness Center today to get my steps in (see #1).
5. There will be a speaker this evening who will be talking about “Tacoma’s Ties to Literature”. He’s a long-time journalist and native of the area. I hope it is as interesting as it sounds. This is the first of a series, and I’ll be able to see whether it is worthwhile.
How about you? What made you happy today?