1. It was 50 deg. and cloudy when I got up. It got up to 54 deg. before dropping back into the 40s, where it will stay for the foreseeable future.
2. 10th Day of Christmas – the Gift of Blessing
3. We went to Boathouse 19 with the Lunch Bunch today. It was a pretty small crowd, but it was nice to get to know a couple of new(er) people. I had smoked salmon and clam chowder, and a Veggie Sandwich. Big Al had beef and quinoa soup, a hamburger, and corn salad. We shared an apple crisp with vanilla ice cream for dessert. YUM!
4. My personal trainer has been taking courses to get certified as a Wellness Coach. She just graduated and got her certificate. I’m so proud of her. She has really worked hard.
5. I worked out with her today and we used some of the new equipment. I think I’m going to like using it. She always makes me sweat, but that’s a good thing, right?
How about you? What made you happy today?