1. It was 42 deg. with the wind chill factor making it feel like 38 deg. Also there was light rain. The wind caught my umbrella on the way into church and almost blew me over. By the time we got out, the sun was out bright and the sky was blue. It never warmed up much with the wind blowing, and now it’s 44 deg. and raining again.
2. 12th Day of Christmas – the Gift of the World
3. The preacher was on vacation today, and we had the convener of her lectionary study group. He did a great job. My takeaway from the sermon was “God doesn’t just love you. God also likes you.”
4. I was pleased that the Titans hung on to beat the Patriots last night. I was especially happy that the win came because of a Brady interception with 3 sec. to go in the game. My gloating will probably come back to haunt me because – Karma….
5. And finally, the Seahawks won their Wild Card game. I’m pretty happy about that. It’s been several years since I’ve cared about who won the Super Bowl. Maybe I’ll still be interested in the outcome by the time the game is played.
How about you? What made you happy today?