1. It was 38 deg. with light rain when I got up. Now, just before dark, it’s 45 deg. and the rain is still pelting down.
2. I took the opportunity of a free morning to go to the car dealer and get my tires checked and the little light that tells me they need air turned off. (It always comes on when it first gets cold.) The tires were “a little low” but they are fine now, and the light is off.
3. I fixed chicken, asparagus, and rice for lunch today. It was a good, comforting dinner.
4. I received my weightlifters’ gloves today from Amazon. They worked great when I was with my personal trainer.
5. The first 1099-R came today, so I guess Income Tax prep is not too far in my future.
How about you? What made you happy today?