Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
1. It was 42 deg. with light rain when I got up. Now, mid-afternoon, it’s 45 deg. and cloudy. The wind has picked up, and it feels colder.
2. The Vikings and the 49ers played in the Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs. I didn’t really care who won, except Bill really dislikes the Vikings and the 49ers are in the same division as the Seahawks. So congratulations to the 49ers who are on to the NFC Championship game.
3. This evening, I’ll watch the Titans and the Ravens. I’m afraid the Titans don’t have much of a chance, but maybe the Ravens will overlook them.
4. We had tuna fish salad for lunch. I put crushed pineapple, pickle relish, hard-boiled egg, and lite Miracle Whip in my tuna salad. It’s very tasty. I make my sandwich with Dave’s Killer Bread – Power Seed, so it’s loaded with fiber. I’m planning on Clam Chowder for supper. Kind of a fishy day.
5. I got my steps in the Wellness Center on the NuStep machine. It always feels great when I’m finished with my 10,000 steps for the day.
How about you? What made you happy today?