Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
1. It was 33 deg. and dry when I got up this morning. The anticipated “snowmageddon” didn’t happen overnight. We have dodged the bullet so far. Now, late afternoon, it’s 35 deg. There’s a mist but nothing white yet. Still possible snow overnight with a low of 28 deg. before dawn.
2. The Seahawks put up a valiant effort in the game last night, but they came up 5 points short. Only four more games – NCAA Championship and the NFL Conference Championships and the Super Bowl – until August. I’ll watch the NCAA Championship after Gazebo Group and root for LSU.
3. The laundry is washed, dried, folded and hung up.
4. I had a good workout with my personal trainer today. I really think I’m slimming down some more. It’s hard work, but worth it.
5. Headed to Happy Hour with my tribe!
How about you? What made you happy today?