If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
1. It was 40 deg. and cloudy when I got up. It cleared off and the sky is a beautiful blue with white puffy clouds. Mid-afternoon temps were 45 deg. and clouds returning.
2. Big Al and I went to Safeway to get the second Shingles shot. So far, no reaction except a sore arm.
3. While we were at Safeway I took the opportunity to get some produce for dinners for next week. Apples, pears, potatoes, Brussels sprouts, onions, etc.
4. This afternoon there was a showing of the documentary “The Nuns, the Priests, and the Bombs” about a priest from Tacoma who, with a nun, another priest, and a 50-something-year-old woman, led anti-war protests at nuclear storage facilities in Washington and Tennessee. Very interesting. I appreciate their commitment.
5. #2 son, Bill, came to have supper with us this evening. Hooray for Moctezumas. He has been at a conference in Renton all week, and will fly home tomorrow. With the snowy mountains in between us, he might as well be three states away, as three hours.
How about you? What made you happy today?