If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
1. It was 53 deg. and raining when I got up. Apparently the rain that has continued all day was a pineapple express, straight from Hawaii. Now it’s 50 deg. and should stay that way the rest of the day.
2. With the foul weather, I was pleased to be able to stay inside and catch up on paperwork that I haven’t had a chance to do this week.
3. I made a start on the Earth Care Congregation application with PC(USA).
4. I worked out in the Wellness Center, and then bought a combination lock to use in the gym so I don’t have to carry my stuff back and forth all the time. I also bought a refillable ceramic Starbucks cup that I can use, thereby cutting down on stuff in the landfill.
5. The washing machine valve is fixed! Hooray. But, alas, one of the knobs is loose (it should be easily fixed).
How about you? What made you happy today?