If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
1. It was 49 deg. and partly cloudy when I got up. Now it’s 51 deg. and raining, although it did quit raining for a while around noon. Tomorrow is supposed to have a few sun breaks.
2. I went in to start the washing machine with all the sheets and towels in it this morning, and … IT WAS UNPLUGGED … and of course I couldn’t move it to get behind it and find the cord. Called maintenance and somebody came and plugged it in.
3. The sheets and towels are clean and dried and there’s no water on the floor!!!
4. Good workout with my personal trainer. The Bistro had several pastries and sweet breads left over, so I brought some home for Al and me to feast on this weekend.
5. Our friends who have been on a cruise to the Far East came home today. It will be good to catch up with them. Right now they’re exhausted having been flying home for 22 hours.
How about you? What made you happy today?