If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
1. It was 46 deg. and rainy when I got up. It continued to rain off and on all day. Now it’s 51 deg. but there are promised sun breaks tomorrow.
2. Today is my baby boy’s 48th birthday.
3. I started knitting another pair of socks this morning. I had gotten out of the habit for a while, but it’s going quickly.
4. A trip to the Wellness Center after lunch, and I’ve got all my steps for the day.
5. There’s still a pastry left from my stash that I brought home yesterday. I think I’ll have a cup of tea and enjoy it, before I go back to my knitting.
How about you? What made you happy today?