Kind words are like honey – sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.
1. It was 47 deg. and pouring rain when I got up. It quit raining shortly after noon and is just misty now with temps about the same as when I got up.
2. I spent the morning at the Washington State Historical Museum going through the “Tour of Shipwrecks Exhibit.” The curator of the exhibit showed us things they had and enlightened us about some of the places there were wrecks around the coast of Washington. The Strait of Juan de Fuca is littered with sunken sailing and steam ships. Between 1820 and 1920 there were over 2000 shipwrecks on our coast..
3. It was late enough when I got home from the museum that I didn’t want to cook lunch, so Big Al and I splurged for burgers and fries. Bacon double cheese burger for him and grilled chicken breast burger for me. French fries for him and onion rings for me.
4. Good workout with my personal trainer. She’s going to get me in shape or die trying.
5. Worked on some training materials for Earth Care for the church. It’s a REALLY big subject that stretches from species extinction, to plastic pollution, to carbon based fuel global warming, to sustainable farming and eating. We’ll have plenty to talk about through the year.
How about you? What made you happy today?