Love is not a victory march, it’s a cold and it’s a broken Hallelujah
1. It was 35 deg. with misty rain/sleet when I got up. It quit precipitating about noon, and the sun came out mid-afternoon. Now it’s 39 deg, and sunny. The weather has definitely been schizophrenic today.
2. According to Facebook, this is the first anniversary of my #5Things posts.
3. Mama deer and the year-old twins have been eating my bushes all day today. Mama is about ready to have more babies, it looks like.
4. The laundry is all washed, dried, folded and hung up!
5. We have Gazebo Group this evening – Happy Hour with my friends.
How about you? What made you happy today?