Within you is a happy saint, waiting for you to get out of the way.
Pir Elias Amidon
1. It was 49 deg. and cloudy when I got up. It’s still 49 deg, but it’s mostly sunny with sun showers, and wind. Blue skies where the misty clouds aren’t.
2. We got a set of 6 salad plates to match the new dinner plates, bowls, and bread plates that we got for Christmas. Unfortunately, the delivery came while Big Al was in the kitchen this morning, and he opened the front door and set off the alarm. I was “indisposed” so it screeched before I could get to it. I’m happy to get the plates, and not happy to have the alarm go off. I DID get to it before the monitoring company called me.
3. The Lunch Bunch went to Jimmy Mac’s Roadhouse for lunch. It has pretty good barbecue. Big Al had a pulled pork sandwich, and I had barbecued ribs – they were tender with an excellent char. Both entrees came with sweet potato fries. I also had crawfish chowder as a starter.
4. On my way over to the Wellness Center to try to get rid of the extra calories I had for lunch, I saw a rainbow. After all the rain, the rainbow really makes me happy and gives me hope.
5. I got my 10,000 steps in at the Wellness Center.
How about you? What made you happy today?