How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.
1. In Bible study today we read Jonah. It’s a great little story, and it’s amazing how the humor in it holds up after 2500 years. It’s only 4 chapters long. The VeggieTales version is amazingly true to the Biblical story.
2. We had lunch at the Bistro, even though Sarah (personal trainer) wasn’t there today. She is still trying to recover from jetlag, so Big Al had a reprieve until Thursday.
3. Senior University had a presenter today who talked to us about The Physics of Sound & Waves. I never took physics in school, but with an engineer for a father and another one as a brother, I picked up a lot by osmosis, I guess. Anyway, he brought lots of equipment to demonstrate including a slinky, an oscilloscope, and tuning forks. Very interesting.
4. I had a mocha and an apple fritter for snack since I only had an egg salad sandwich for lunch.
5. Big Al and I talked to our financial advisor this afternoon, and he is going to be rebalancing Al’s 401K to 30% equity/70% fixed income. I’m going to be much happier and less nervous about the market.
How about you? What made you happy to