It’s a serious thing just to be alive on this fresh morning in this broken world.
1. Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you, gentle readers. Let’s spread the love around, all the time, not just on Valentine’s Day.
2. Big Al had an appointment with the ophthalmologist this morning, so I had to go with him to drive him home.
3. Lunch at Knapp’s, a local diner/bistro/restaurant. Decent food, but they’ve raised their prices significantly.
4. My personal trainer is still feeling punk, and not recovered from her vacation. She let me know early, and I was able to work out by myself. 10,000 steps before 3:00 pm.
5. I finished off the day by going to a Kick-Off Celebration for the Mike Bloomberg campaign in Tacoma on his (Mike’s) birthday. The Tacoma mayor was there and I think she recognized me – at least she gave me a hug.
How about you? What made you happy to