We are here to awaken from our illusion of separateness.
Thich Nhat Hanh
1. I’m counting the IT help I got yesterday evening from my son as one of my happinesses for today, because my computer happily backed up overnight all by itself!
2. I made a quick trip to Trader Joe’s to get my breakfast sausages – I really like their Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage.
3. In Bible study this morning we talked about Matthew’s version of the Transfiguration. We also talked about angels and shining and mountaintop experiences. Stay tuned.
4. The housekeepers came today and I have clean sheets on the beds, vacuumed floors, clean bathrooms, and a clean stove and sink in the kitchen.
5. The sun has been out all day, and even though the temperature is still in the upper 40s, it feels warmer. The flowering trees are starting to show pink as well. We may have turned the corner on winter. Fingers crossed.
How about you? What made you happy today?