Truth still exists; the truth still matters.
Judge Amy Berman Jackson
1. My daughter-in-law had surgery on her foot today. She has always had flat feet, and she finally developed bone spurs on her heels. She had one foot taken care of today, and the other will wait until that one heals. She is home and “floating” now. She will be much happier and more comfortable after this is over. Prayers for her quick healing.
2. I found a new app for meditation called Oak. I’m going to try it and see how I like it.
3. Lunch was scrambled eggs, ham, and hash brown potatoes. Comforting to have breakfast for lunch.
4. Good workout with my Personal Trainer and 10,000+ steps finished off today.
5. We had happy hour for the folks who live in the Duplexes and Bristol View. Decent hors d’oeuvres and wine. Nice people.
How about you? What made you happy today?