Truth still exists; the truth still matters.
Judge Amy Berman Jackson
1. I spent the morning at the 27th Legislative District Town Hall Meeting hearing from my state Senator, and the two state Representatives, one of whom is the Speaker of the House. Interesting information about how Washington is attempting to mitigate some of the worst effects of the other Washington.
2. I stopped on my way home from the Town Hall and picked up beef pho. Warming and filling.
3. After lunch I went over to the Wellness Center and rode the NuStep for long enough to get most of my steps in for the day.
4. Quick trip to Starbucks for a skinny mocha and a blueberry muffin.
5. After meditating with my new Oak app, I had time to sit quietly and read my current novel.
How about you? What made you happy today?