Truth still exists; the truth still matters.
Judge Amy Berman Jackson
1. In Bible Study today we talked about Matthew 6:1-6. It’s a really tough thing to balance praying, and showing off your piety.
2. Big Al and I went out for pancakes for lunch. It’s almost impossible for me to get into Lent without Mardi Gras leading the way. I guess I’ve been around my New Orleans daughter-in-law for too long. (Although Shrove Tuesday was the day for pancakes in England, too).
3. I led the discussion on Climate Change for the Great Decisions group today. Out of about 25 people in the group, I had one Climate denier who insisted that people had nothing to do with it. It was all the sun on the ocean! I kept my cool, though, I think, and we had an interesting hour.
4. I managed to get my 10,000 steps in (by the hardest).
5. I’m going back to the church this evening for a talk on “How to get the most out of your garden plot.” That should be interesting, and should fit right in with my commitment to “greening” the earth.
How about you? What made you happy today?