Truth still exists; the truth still matters.
Judge Amy Berman Jackson
1. LED – by my personal trainer to find better fitness.
Photo-a-day prompt – LED.
2. If you’re wondering what my Lenten disciplines are they are to post a photo-a-day following ReThink Church’s prompts, and to give up mochas and donate the saved money (probably $100 or so) to Presbyterian’s One Great Hour of Sharing.
3. This morning we had a professor of archeology from Pacific Lutheran University who talked about the Aztecs and the civilization who preceded them. Very interesting.
4. The sun is out and it feels warmer than the 50 deg. the weather app says it is.
5. Headed to the church in a bit to get my ashes. I think we’re going to read Psalm 51.
How about you? What made you happy today?