They can cut all the flowers, but they cannot stop Spring.
1. The weather was really pretty this morning. My Achilles tendon felt pretty good so I walked over to the garden, and, lo and behold, my green beans have sprouted. I was about to give up on them. The herbs have teeny tiny leaves above ground, but still no sign of the squash. Maybe tomorrow.
2. Big Al and I had ham, Brussels sprouts, and sweet potato for lunch.
3. Because my Achilles didn’t really like the walk I took this morning, I went to the Wellness Center for the NuStep and finished out my 10,000 steps.
4. Laundry day today. All the clothes are washed, dried, hung up and folded.
5. Gazebo Group on Zoom this evening. That will be fun (but not as much fun as it would have been in person).
How about you? What made you happy today?