We do not need magic to transform our world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already. We have the power to imagine better.
1. Went to Safeway to do the pickup of the groceries I ordered yesterday. All there, (except Big Al’s Raisin Bread) and loaded in my trunk as I sat in the car. The guy did have to see my ID because I got wine. I don’t think I’ve been carded in 50 years.
2. Drippy rain all day, and pretty cool. I got in a short walk after the trip to the grocery store and delivered the last four potatoes to two families in the Duplexes who said they’d like some but didn’t get by yesterday.
3. We had spaghetti for lunch by personal request from Big Al.
4. Went to the Wellness Center after lunch and did my balance, core, and flexibility exercises, followed by the NuStep to get all my 10,000 steps for the day.
5. Treated myself to a skinny mocha and a blueberry scone after my workout.
BONUS: Watching Obama’s graduation speech in a few minutes. How I miss him.
How about you? What made you happy today?