So be alive to one another’s struggles. Stand up for one another’s rights. Leave behind all the old ways of thinking that divide us — sexism, racial prejudice, status, greed — and set the world on a different path.
President Barak Obama
1. My son who is an amateur photographer went hiking this weekend in Eastern Washington, and made this movie. Enjoy.
2. Good weather today, even though it was threatening this morning. No rain at all and currently 64 deg, and scattered clouds. I got in a long walk this morning and it didn’t seem to bother my Achilles too much. We’ll see tomorrow morning how it’s doing. This afternoon, I went to the Wellness Center and worked on my balance, core, and strength.
3. We had ham, potato salad, and fresh asparagus for dinner today. I used some of the free potatoes we got last week. A very springy menu.
4. The laundry is all washed, dried, folded and hung up. Whew!!!
5. Gazebo Group tonight. I’ll enjoy drinking my glass of wine with everybody.
How about you? What made you happy today?