May we think of freedom, not as the right to do as we please, but as the opportunity to do what is right.
1. One of the maintenance men came by this morning and picked up a bunch of stuff that had been taking up room in the garage – paint from when they refurbed this place before we moved in 7 years ago, a (potential) piece of replacement carpeting, electronics that we wanted to get rid of, etc. It feels really good to have it out of the way.
2. Based on my success in cleaning out the garage, I cleaned up and put away a lot of stuff that had taken up residence on my kitchen counter. I’ll try to keep it put away.
3. The dining room was having BBQ ribs for dinner, and I ordered from there. In addition to the ribs, I had homefried potatoes, corn on the cob, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. Big Al is not a fan of ribs, so he had the rest of his sweet and sour chicken leftover from yesterday.
4. All the laundry is washed, dried, folded, and hung up. I’m still wondering why the “sock-eater” has changed its taste and decided to eat one of my masks. I’ve been through everything, twice, and it has disappeared.
5. Zoom Gazebo Group is this afternoon. Hooray!
How about you? What made you happy today?