Honor the space between no longer and not yet.
1. Beautiful weather here today. High of 70 with a light breeze and lots of sun.
2. We got to listen to a Zoom call through Senior University about popular music of the 60s. It only lasted an hour but the presenter did his best to cover the ground. He talked about Elvis, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, and was able to fit in some things about Woodstock.
3. We had chicken, asparagus, and corn on the cob for lunch.
4. I was able to walk around the Duplex Circle this morning, and then I walked over to the Wellness Center and finished off my 10,000 steps.
5. I’m definitely planning to make a trip to Watson’s. Should be warm and dry tomorrow so it will be a good time to plant new plants. I’m making a list this afternoon, to order for pickup tomorrow.
How about you? What made you happy today?