Honor the space between no longer and not yet.
1. Beautiful, warm, sunny day today. It only got up to 78 deg. here, but it was 82 deg. over in the Puyallup Valley when I went to pick up the flowers at Watson’s.
2. I took a short walk this morning and went by the garden. The beans are at the 4-leaf stage, the squash is at the 3-leaf stage, the cilantro is up, and the thyme is doing well. I don’t know what happened to the basil, it may still come up, and maybe not. I can always replant.
3. I picked up lunch from Red Wagon today – hamburger for Big Al and fish and chips for me. Way too many chips, so I gave most of them to Al.
4. Went to the Wellness Center and did my balance, strength, and core stuff, and then finished off my steps for the day.
5. I ordered flowers for the front porch from Watson’s this morning, and drove over for curbside pickup late this afternoon. I got begonias, coleus, verbena and dianthus. They all look healthy after their ride home in the trunk of my car.
How about you? What made you happy today?