Honor the space between no longer and not yet.
1. Beautiful, warm, sunny day today. Got up to 75 deg. today, but it felt warmer in the sun. Checked the garden before I went to Safeway, and watered. Tomatoes are perking up and the beans and squash look really healthy.
2. Safeway pickup for groceries for the week this morning. They were a little late in confirming my order as ready for pick up, but I got everything on my list.
3. Lunch was salad. I added ham, egg, avocado, croutons and salad dressing to the bagged salad. Tasty.
4. I got some of the plants from yesterday planted today. Coleus, begonias, and alyssum are planted. Tomorrow I hope to add the verbena to the hanging basket and plant the dianthus.
Three hoses bit the dust (first time under pressure this year) so I guess I’ll have to try to buy a couple of new ones.
5. Driveway happy hour this afternoon. They brought us wine, and little “plates” with crackers, cheese, grapes, and a strawberry. Nice.
How about you? What made you happy today?