There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature – the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.
1. The day started out cloudy, but the sun came out mid-morning, and it’s been pretty the rest of the day. 64 deg. for a high.
2. Walked over to the garden this morning. The water was on at the hose and I gave the plants a nice drink. The tomatoes are perking up, and the beans and squash are really taking off. The herbs are liking the sunshine. The dianthus seems to be liking its new home on my porch.
3. We had ham, sweet potato, and fresh asparagus for lunch today. We eat ourselves silly on asparagus when we can get it in the spring.
4. The laundry is washed, dried, folded, and hung up.
5. Zoom Gazebo Group tonight for Happy Hour.
How about you? What made you happy today?