My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
1. Cloudy this morning, and the sun came out about noon. Generally a lazy day.
2. I took a short walk around the duplex circle this morning and was sung to by a black-headed grosbeak. I appreciated iBird, an app that my sister gifted to me. I couldn’t figure out what was singing at first.
When I see it I usually mistake it for a robin, or a spotted towhee. The towhee has more white on his breast, and the robin doesn’t have the wing-bars.
3. We finished off the tortilla soup from last week. We still have a couple of tortillas so I may make a wrap with them for supper.
4. Took another short walk by the garden on my way to the Wellness Center. All my steps for the day are done and dusted.
5. I gave myself permission not to finish the most recent puzzle. I got tired of having the table covered with pieces. I also had a card table set up next to it – so that’s out in the garage.
How about you? What made you happy today?