1. It was nice this morning when I woke up – cool (49 deg.), but nice. A little cloudy. We’ve had clouds most of the day, with a few sunbreaks. It’s supposed to top out at 63 deg.
2. I took a walk over to the garden this morning and managed to get there just as the automatic sprinklers came on, and I was able to adjust them so they weren’t watering the walkway. Everything seems to be doing well.
3. We had some of the fresh veggies I got at the commissary yesterday, for lunch. Corn on the cob, yellow squash, and asparagus to go with pork chops and cinnamon applesauce.
4. Happy Birthday, to my brother. Now all four of us siblings are Medicare eligible.
5. It was drive-by happy hour this afternoon. Good excuse to sit in the sun and have a glass of wine and some snacks.
How about you? What made you happy today?