Maybe there’s something…powerful that’s unleashed when we lean into the vulnerability of our imperfect selves.
1. As I drank my tea this morning, I was visited by a bright red purple finch.
2. This morning, the rain quit for a couple of hours and the sun actually came out, so I took the new tomato plants over to the garden and planted them. I thinned out the squash. I also replanted the basil that never came up, and fertilized everything with organic fertilizer. Then I watered and scarified the soil. Hopefully the beans and squash that were looking a little yellow (instead of green) will like the extra food.
3. Tuna fish sandwiches for lunch. Good Saturday dinner.
4. I took the car to the Wellness Center because rain was threatened, I did my balance, core, and strength exercises and finished off my 10,000 steps for the day. No rain materialized while I was there, but I barely got into the garage when the heavens opened up. Better safe than sorry.
5. The high today was only supposed to be in the high 50s, but while I was out in the car it got up to 63 deg. I guess it was because the sun came out for quite a while, and the rain held off that the temperature exceeded itself.
How about you? What made you happy today?