Let nothing dim the light that shines from within.
1. Rain in the night, and continuing today, temps in the 50s. After lunch the sun came out periodically, but never for very long, and when the rain returned it was fierce. I almost got caught at the Wellness Center. My siblings in Texas and Arkansas suggested we average our temperatures and then we’d have decent, 70-75 deg. weather.
2. Pleased that the Supreme Court upheld earlier interpretations of the Civil Rights Law granting protections to LGBTQI folks. With two trans grandchildren this was big for me. I’ve said before “You can mess with me and my husband – you can mess with our children – but you cross the line when you mess with the grandchildren.”
3. I fixed chili for lunch based on the cool temperatures and the rainy, cloudy skies. Great dinner that both Al and I slurped up. Hooray for Wick Fowler’s Chili.
4. All the laundry is washed, dried, folded, and hung up.
5. Gazebo Group meeting on Zoom. Great to see and talk to these folks.
How about you? What made you happy today?