Love life. Engage in it. Give it all you’ve got. Love it with a passion because life truly does give back, many times over, what you put into it.
1. Mostly cloudy and 52 deg. when I woke up, but the sun came out about 10:00, and it warmed up nicely. It topped out at 67 deg. which is plenty warm enough for me.
2. Big Al had an appointment with the podiatrist here at FTJ. The doctor hasn’t been here since the beginning of the lockdown, so Al was past ready to get his toenails seen to. He had to walk a fair way to where the doctor was waiting, but he managed it.
3. Ham, asparagus, and corn on the cob for lunch. Great springtime lunch.
4. Stopped by the garden and watered the plants on my way to the Wellness Center. They are really happy and (finally) growing.
5. I think I heard the black-headed grosbeak in the woods behind the house, but I never could spot it.
How about you? What made you happy today?