Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never has, and it never will.
1. Much warmer overnight. 60 deg. when I woke up with rain expected off and on all day. They said it wouldn’t get much warmer than the mid-60s this afternoon, but the sun came out about 2:00, and the temperatures are in the low 70s. I hope it rained enough to water the garden.
2. I took a short walk around the Duplex Circle before lunch, but it was misting enough to get my shoulders wet.
3. Red beans and rice with Lil Smokies sausages for lunch. Al loves this and I’m fine with it. Keeping my man happy.
4. Got my steps in at the Wellness Center. 10,000 steps in the books.
5. Big Al and I are enjoying Line of Duty on Britbox. It’s an English police drama that continues the same story for 5 or 6 episodes. The writing is really good, and I am surprised at the revelations on every show. I’m afraid we’re in the last of the series, so we’ll have to find something else to watch.
How about you? What made you happy today?