At night our fear is strong…but in the morning, in the light, we find our courage again.
1. I got my teeth cleaned this morning. I was scheduled originally the second week of March, right at the beginning of the lockdown, so I had to cancel then. I rescheduled for today.
2. Lunch was baked chicken with Stovetop Stuffing, and roasted Brussels sprouts. Good.
3. I went by the garden on the way to the Wellness Center today and watered. The tomato plants are still sad looking but the beans and squash are pretty healthy.
4. All the clothes were washed, dried, folded and hung up before Happy Hour.
5. We had Driveway Happy Hour again today. Monday is supposed to be our regular day, but it gets changed to Friday when the weather is bad on Monday. Anyway, we get wine and snacks as bookends to the weekend this time.
How about you? What made you happy today?