Before you act, listen. Before you react, think.
Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait.
Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.
1. Pretty day today. Blue skies, light breeze, temperatures in the 70s.
2. I had a tele health appointment with my endocrinologist this morning. Found out the guy who referred me to her was just acting out of an abundance of caution. I have to start to taking calcium, get a bone scan, and have a couple of more blood tests, but I can wait on the blood test until I have all the regular bloodwork done for my annual, Medicare physical, sometime in July.
3. Lunch today was what I planned for yesterday – bratwurst, sautéed cabbage, and little red potatoes. Al loves that kind of dinner.
4. Because I’m supposed to get more calcium, I decided to make a Starbucks run and get a mocha.
5. Made it over to the Wellness Center and was able to get all my steps in.
How about you? What made you happy today?