To dream a garden and then to plant it is an act of independence and even defiance to the greater world.
1. I scurried to Safeway first thing this morning and picked up the groceries for the week that I ordered on line. They had the little individual chocolate ice cream cups (with only 100 calories per cup) that I ordered. I’ve been trying for four weeks, but they are always out of stock. A win for both my diet and my calcium!
2. I’m going to be working on the 21-Day Racial Equity Habit Building Challenge. I’m probably not going to do it for 3-weeks straight, but I’m going to try to hit everything. There are lots of options, and things to read, watch, consider, etc. You may get tired of hearing from me.
3. For lunch we had PF Chang’s Home Menu Orange Chicken, and their Home Menu Signature Rice. Since there isn’t a PF Chang’s in Tacoma, this is the next best thing.
4. I got a new mask today. I’ve decided if I’m going to be wearing a mask for the foreseeable future, I might as well indulge in a whole wardrobe. This one is summery and as comfortable as possible. It has a pocket for a replaceable filter that covers the nose and mouth.
5. It was another cool and cloudy day. “They say” that summer doesn’t begin until the day after the 4th of July, and I’m beginning to believe it. We’ve had nicer weather for the last 5 years, but, apparently this year is back to form.
How about you? What made you happy today?