We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
1. It never did warm up today. They promised 70 deg. but the sun never came out and the warmest I saw was 64. Another 2-shirt day because I needed a turtleneck under my long-sleeved shirt this morning.
2. I took a fairly long walk this morning after I got the beans on the stove for dinner. I stopped by the garden and harvested another handful of beans before I came home. Steak, corn on the cob and fresh green beans for dinner.
3. I thoroughly enjoyed a text conversation with my sisters reminiscing about the food we ate during the summer at my grandmother’s.
4. The hummingbirds have found the food I put in the feeder for them. At one point there were two perching and drinking their fill while a third one circled waiting for his/her turn. There’s room for six at the feeder, but I guess they were social distancing.
5. Big Al and I both voted in the primary today. I think we’ll probably take the ballots to the dropbox tomorrow. Election Day in Washington is August 4th.
How about you? What made you happy today?