Gratitude can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.
1. The marine layer was in full control this morning – cool/cloudy. Right on schedule the sun came out about 1:30 pm and it warmed up nicely.
2. Took a longish walk this morning. I probably would have been comfortable in long sleeves, but I’m tired of changing shirts half-way through the day, so I wore a T-shirt. For heaven’s sake – it’s AUGUST!
3. Chicken, rice, and green beans for lunch. We finally ate the green beans from the garden that I’ve been picking a handful at a time for the past week.
4. I’m so glad my Achilles seems to have improved enough for me to walk a couple of times a day. I would rather do that than use the NuStep indoors, but I’m thankful to have the NuStep available when it’s cold/hot, or raining.
5. Great weather for sitting in the rocking chair on the back porch, reading. The birds don’t seem to object to me being in their area, and gather around the birdbath when I’m trying to fill it.
How about you? What made you happy today?