Right might not be expedient, it may not be profitable but it will satisfy your soul.
1. Another pretty day today here in the PNW. I’m so happy that the hurricane/tropical storm seems to have only dropped buckets of rain on my sister in upstate New York. No wind damage, no power outages, and no trees down.
2. In Bible study we looked at Acts 9:1-20 – the story of Paul’s conversion on the road to Damascus. We talked about conversion experiences and times the Holy Spirit pushes us to do something we’d rather not do. Ananias was NOT in a hurry to go to Paul and heal his blindness, but he did it because he was asked to.
3. For lunch today, Big Al had his standard chef salad from the kitchen at FTJ, and I had a big tomato stuffed with cottage cheese. I season up my cottage cheese with chopped onions, chopped jalapeno peppers, Miracle Whip, Worcestershire sauce, and season salt. Great lunch on a summer day.
4. The housekeepers came today and I have clean sheets on the beds, clean floors, clean bathrooms, and a clean kitchen.
5. Time spent rocking on the porch with my book. The book is hard to read (subject matter) but easy to read (story interests me.) Deftly written.
How about you? What made you happy today?