You’re not to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
1. Pretty day today, although tomorrow is promising rain. Taking full advantage of the sunshine today.
2. I got a couple of walks in this morning before lunch – just short ones because I had to get the green beans started for lunch. Once around the Duplex circle before the green beans then down to the garden and back while they cooked.
3. Lunch was pork chops, corn on the cob, and the afore mentioned green beans.
4. I spent some time this afternoon on the back porch listening to the birds, and rocking while I looked as the primary election returns (so far). Everyone I voted for is leading – most of them handily. In Washington, we don’t have party primaries. The top two vote-getters for each office are on the ballot in November, regardless of party affiliation. In fact, two Democrats will both be on the ballot for Lt. Governor.
(Ellen M. Banner / The Seattle Times)
5. With walking and time in the Wellness Center, all my steps for the day are finished – 10,000+ bites the dust.
How about you? What made you happy today?