Our maturity will be judged by how well we are able to agree to disagree and yet continue to love one another, to care for one another, and cherish one another and seek the greater good of the other.
1. Pretty weather today. 62 deg. when I woke up, 68 deg. at noon, 79 deg. for a high this afternoon. Bright blue skies and gentle breeze.
2. I saw a blog today from someone whom I admire. I disagree with it. I’m not going to talk about it here because these posts are for happy things – I’m not going to talk about political stuff here, either, because that’s not what these post are for. I will post things that I find necessary to get off my chest about the political horrors where we find ourselves in separate posts like this one. Feel free to ignore my other ramblings if what you want is all happy, happy, joy, joy. I’ll try to leave this series as Pollyanna-ish as possible and keep my angst in different posts.
3. One of my favorite blogs is Indexed.
4. The housekeepers were here today. I have clean sheets on the beds, vacuumed, swept, and mopped floors, and clean bathrooms and kitchen.
5. All steps accomplished today. Nice walk in the morning, and session on the NuStep this afternoon. My Achilles is still not 100%, but I’m happy I have the alternative in the Wellness Center. I’ll see how I feel the rest of the week, and if necessary, I’ll get the doctor to write an order for physical therapy. I’m so happy our medical insurance will cover it, if I need it.
How about you? What made you happy today?