I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house.
1. Cool morning and warm afternoon again today. It’s definitely getting on towards fall, though. There’s an orange tinge to the leaves on the tree outside my window. And this morning I heard honking, and looked up to see the geese forming up to head south.
2. I took a long walk this morning – I actually went outside the grounds of Franke Tobey Jones. Then I stopped by the garden and gathered a couple of more little tomatoes that are presently ripening in the window.
3. I changed my plans for lunch today at the last minute because I discovered I didn’t have any fresh green beans. So we had little steaks, red skinned potatoes, and pinto beans with salsa.
4. The fellow who has been refurbishing my deck/back porch got the sealer coat on it today. I can’t sit outside and read today, but it should be good to go tomorrow.
5. I finished off my steps for today at the Wellness Center. I’m giving up waiting for personal training to resume. My trainer will do a program for me to do by myself. Not as much fun, but I’ve got to quit putting it off.
How about you? What made you happy today?