We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.
1. Another bright, sunshiny day in the Pacific Northwest. Mid 50s when I got up, 80 deg by mid afternoon.
2. I listened to Heather Cox Richardson’s lecture on the Clinton years this morning, She’s taking a long time with this section of history because most people listening were alive and interested at the time, and might have questions that weren’t answered when it was happening.
3. I went to Safeway to pick up my grocery order for the week. Almost everything I had ordered was available, except no blueberry scones, and no ham steak. When I got back I took a long walk around campus. I picked four more little tomatoes to ripen in the window. Almost too warm to enjoy the walk (I’m a wienie, I know. I get sweaty when it gets above 72 deg.)
4. Lunch was a nice ham sandwich with a slice of sweet onion. Big Al had leftover sweet and sour chicken from Sunday.
5. Wellness Center after lunch to get the rest of my steps, and then a trip to Starbucks to get a mocha and a blueberry scone, but, alas, they didn’t have any blueberry scones today either. I think the universe is conspiring to keep me from having one. If anybody has a “super easy” Bisquick recipe for scones, please shoot it my way. I’ve got some blueberries in the frig.
How about you? What made you happy today?
Which Sbucks do you frequent?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pearl south of 21st