What you need is sustained outrage…there’s far too much unthinking respect given to authority.
1. Cooler and cloudy today, with the marine layer in full control until well after lunch. Once it burned off about 2:00 the weather warmed up to 72 deg. Still cooler than it’s been the past week.
2. Five or so years ago we had the opportunity to buy shares in a Community Solar project sponsored by the city utilities. We’ve been getting little checks every year for the value of the electricity our shares made. When we bought in we knew they were going to close the program down in 2020, and today we got a nice little check. Not enough to retire on, but enough for several dinners out (if we’re ever able to go out to dinner again.)
3. Good walk this morning. I could get used to walking in 62 deg. weather, instead of 75 deg. I suppose highs of 50 deg. will come soon enough.
4. I promised y’all I wouldn’t inflict my political views on you in this blog, but if you are interested, you can check this out.
5. Went to Starbucks for a mocha and a scone after a session at the Wellness Center today. They’re still out of blueberry scones. *sigh* I’ve been resisting jumping the season, but I broke down and got a pumpkin scone. I wish hadn’t. Now I don’t know whether I’ll be able to resist them – SUPER!
How about you? What made you happy today?