Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path. Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy – and greed stem from a lost soul. Pray that they will find guidance.
Lakota Code of Ethics
1. It was near 50 when I got up this morning, thankful for the furnace that automagically kicks on and warms the house to 70 before I get up. It warmed up nicely and I was able to get in a walk before lunch, and we had a good time sitting in the sun for Driveway Happy Hour this afternoon.
2. One of my fellow bloggers reminded me of Wendell Berry’s poem “The Peace of Wild Things.” I commend it to you when the news or your housemates or your isolation or life in general gets to be too much for you.
3. I remembered one of my old recipes so for lunch we had pork chops with rice cooked in French Onion Soup. We also had fresh Brussels Sprouts.
4. The laundry is washed, dried, folded and hung up!
5. A couple of Zoom meetings this afternoon – one with the management here and one with the Gazebo Group.
How about you? What made you happy today?