This sort of debate shouldn’t happen in a democracy. Not one in which we think that we choose between candidates based on them proposing competing sides of an argument.
1. The smoke is back from the fires in Northern California – not too bad, but with a high haze. The temperatures are still mid 50s to upper 60s (lower than the forecasted mid 70s). The AQI is in the low 50s – Moderate.
2. This morning I attended two Zoom classes through Senior University. The first was a class where we practiced Improv. That was followed by a lecture on Mega Tsunamis. Very interesting.
3. We had leftover chicken noodle soup. Tasty and easy to do after a busy morning.
4. I took the long way around to the Wellness Center, because I wasn’t able to get in a decent walk this morning. Then I finished off my steps on the NuStep
5. I got a haircut – only the second one since the beginning of the pandemic. It really feels good to get all the long stuff, both on top and on my neck, cut off.
How about you? What made you happy today?