Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.
Thich Nhat Hanh
1. Cool and foggy this morning – mid 50s. The sun actually came out about 2:00 and the temperature finally started to climb into the mid 60s
2. Short walk to the Wellness Center this morning to do my strength and balance exercises.
3. Grilled chicken (thigh for me, breast tenders for Big Al), boiled red potatoes, and squash for me, Aunt Nellie’s red cabbage for Big Al for lunch.
4. My New York sister sent some pictures of Storm King Art Center in the Hudson Valley. I took a little trip down memory lane thinking about the Sculpture Park on San Juan Island that Big Al and I visited 15 or so years ago. Dreaming of a trip there next summer once there’s a vaccine and we can travel again.
5. After lunch, I went back to the Wellness Center and finished off my steps on the NuStep while I watched HCR’s Thursday chat on Facebook Live about the difference between today’s Republican Party, and the Republican Party of Lincoln. Very interesting and informative.
How about you? What made you happy today?