If we live, we live for the Lord, and if we die, we die for the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we belong to God.
1. Another foggy, cool morning – low 50s. Unfortunately it didn’t improve much all day. No sun, and upper 50s for the high.
2. I finished off the second draft of Peter Potato. Still not finished but more interesting, I think.
3. Walked to the Wellness Center this morning to do my strength and balance exercises.
4. Red beans and rice with lil smokies for lunch.
5. Back to the Wellness Center to finish off my steps for the day on the NuStep.
NOTE: One of our friends here at FTJ who had been suffering with Alzheimer’s passed away this morning, so I’m searching for “happy”. May his memory be for a blessing.
How about you? What made you happy today?